Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reversible Wrap Doll Skirt!

Hello everyone! :)

Well I have been busily sewing at sewing camp! I finished making a pillow for my nephew today and last Friday I made a reversible doll skirt! There is a pink plaid side and a cherries side, which you can choose from and then switch!

Pink Plaid








     































Cherries!








































You can get the pattern for this reversible wrap skirt for FREE at http://www.youcanmakethis.com/!

If any of you decide to make any of these doll clothes or others, I'd love to see pictures when you finish!

~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. Good job .. that is kewl to have two in one skirt .. you are doing great with your sewing stuff .. keep having fun and keep sharing them too ..

    laters,
    Marsali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! And thanks so much for being a follower of my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)