Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone!!! :)

As I write this, it is snowing!!!!!

I am very happy and excited because I got out of school two hours early today due to all the snow!!!!! I'm also excited because Christmas break starts tommorow after our school Christmas party! I get more than two weeks off!!! :)

It looks so beautiful outside!!! :)

Notice my footprints... haha

Look at all the snow. :)

I love snow!! It's been snowing since this morning and it's not stopping until later tonight! We could get four inches, maybe even more!!! :D

Have you gotten any snow yet? How much did you get so far?

Only 9 more days until Christmas! Woo hoo!!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! So pretty! I wish it would snow where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the snow .. how fun to get out of school early too .. Woo Hoo!!

    Our snow around the house is all gone .. but the mountian above the house is full of snow ..

    Hope you have a Merry White Christmas!!
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got FIVE inches, and I didn't even HAVE to go to school today! I wish we would get more snow tomrrow, so then I wouldn't have to go to school then, too! Also, I LOVE reading your blog, Anne!!! :) / :D / :0 / (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have a giveaway for a handmade skirt for an AG doll on my blog: http://tinyurl.com/AGSkirt1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)