Monday, August 9, 2010

The Inner Star Necklace- By: Charlotte

Hi everyone!

This is a post by Charlotte! Anne got me the InnerStar U necklace to wear!

Here are some pictures:


Necklace
I love my new necklace!


IMPORTANT NOTE: I (Anne) accidentaly gave you all the wrong pattern number for the doll shorts I made. I went back to sewing and got the right number. I meant to tell you all the right number on my blog, but I forgot. Now I can't remember the right number. I will get the RIGHT number for you this week. I will write it down! I'm so sorry about that.

~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. That looks great on you, Charlotte! :) Leah likes to wear her IU necklace, too!! Also, that's okay Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)