Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm SO Excited!!!!!!!!!!!! New American Girl Place!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am so excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just found out there is going to be a NEW American Girl Place right near Washington DC at Tysons Corner in Mclean,Virginia!!!!! I was at Tysons Corner on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote to American Girl so many times asking them to make one near Washington DC and they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom said I could go because we live close enough to it!! It won't open until next summer, but I can't wait!!!!! :) :) :) :)

The store will have two floors and it will have dolls, outfits, accessories, girl's clothes, books, magazines, the Bistro, a doll hair salon, the doll t-shirt decorating, and more!

You can read more at http://www.dolldiaries.com/!!!!!! This is seriously so exciting for me right now and I am so HAPPY!!!! Did you hear about this yet? Are you excited! I think you can tell I am! :D LOL

Thank you American Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

A very very excited,

~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. That's real cool how you wrote to them and they made it! I wish AG would make an AG store closer to us, Dallas is a while away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so happy for you, Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)