Saturday, December 18, 2010

Guess the Doll Game!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm so very excited because I am on Christmas Vacation!!!!!!! :) And..... I'm getting a NEW American Girl doll!!!!! She was ordered this morning! So I decided to have a little game on my blog!

The Doll Guessing Game:

 Your job is to guess which doll it is! :)

If you guess correctly, I will send you an award for your blog! :) You will receive your award after the game is over. You may put your guess in a comment or email it to me @ agfan2010@aol.com.

The name of the doll will be revealed on the day that she comes, along with pictures!

Hint:

*The name of the doll has been mentioned in more than one post on my blog.*

If you read my blog a lot, this is probably a very easy and correct guess for you. ;) But it might not be and don't worry if your guess isn't right. This is just for fun! :)

Hope you can participate! :)

~Anne

5 comments:

  1. The ones you mention most are Rebecca and Felicity, but you have both of them already. Then maybe Elizabeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kind of a wild guess....but I guess Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about this, but I'll say Elizabeth or Molly. Will you take two guesses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for participating! Miranda- Yes I will accept two guesses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)