Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Opening Rebecca! A Photo Story!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm so excited!! My new American Girl doll, Rebecca came yesterday!! She is GORGEOUS! I took lots of pictures! Here is a photo story about me opening Rebecca!

One sunny summer day, there was a knock on the door. Who could it be? It was the UPS man delivering a package! I found this large package on our front porch steps!


What could it be? It looks like a very familiar box!;)

Next I open the box!


Oh my! It's Rebecca!!!!



She's beautiful!


Her name!


GORGEOUS!!!

Next I got her out of the box!


YAY! Out of the box!

Then I took her hair out of the hair net!


Beautiful curly hair!


Closeup of her pretty face!

She's so cute! :) I love my new doll! Check back soon for more pictures! Do any of you have Rebecca?

Also you can click the pages at the top of the blog to learn more about me and contact me. A new page called "Favorite Photos" is up, which will soon have many of my favorite photos in it as well! Thanks for reading this rather long post! :)

~Anne

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Madeline, and I own the American Girl Doll Central website. I think your site is very nice! I also have some ALOF dolls, Elsie and Kathleen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madeline! :)

    Thank you! :) I think your site is very nice too! That's so cool we both have ALOF dolls! :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting Rebecca! She's very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)