Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Retired American Girl Stationary Kits!

Hello! :)

Thanks for all the nice comments on my sewing projects posts! You all are so sweet. :)

This post is all about my AG stationary sets! (They are retired.)

Coconut Stationary Set

I got this for Christmas a few years ago.


















Front of the box! :D






















Full View


















It came with stickers, a stamp, a little booklet, envelopes, paper, postcards, pencil sharpener, and a coconut scented eraser. (It smells so good!) LOL I can't find the pencils.



















Some postcards and envelopes.......




Josefina Stationary Set

I found this at my church yard sale.























Front View























Back View
















Envelopes & Paper
























AG Pen Pal Pack





















Front View

















Back View

















The inside of the kit...

















Envelopes, Cards, Postcards, Paper Pad, Booklet, and Ribbon

Thanks for reading!

More pictures AND videos to come SOON! :)

~Anne~

3 comments:

  1. I forgot they have the pen pals kit. It looks really cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cool sets! I love the new picture of Lanie at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have the pen pal kit and it is great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)