Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Look Inside the Doll Parties Craft Kit!

Hi everyone! :)

Yesterday, my mom and I went to Borders Bookstore. Guess what they had?!? The Doll Parties Kit! My awesome mom bought it for me!






The kit has so many neat party things you can make in it for your doll! It is $19.95 and includes: 32 page book, honeycomb centerpiece, doll-sized autograph book,16 party plates, 1 sticker sheet, 2 two-sided banners, 1 two-sided poster, party "cake", invitations, party hats, games, and more!

Here is a look inside the book!



The Valentine's Day Page!



The little karaoke machine I made for my dolls! :)

This is a great book! I'm really happy I was able to get it! Thanks Mom! :) Did any of you get this book yet? What do you think of this book?

~Anne

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool, Anne, and really nice of your mom! :D I LOVE your blog, BTW!

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wish I could get that book but I saving up for my trip to Whashington DC.......I noticed that the doll crafts book also comes with a purple stereo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they both have almost the same stereo in them. I noticed that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)