Friday, August 13, 2010

CORRECT PATTERN NUMBER!!!!!!

Hi everyone! :)

So as I told you earlier, I put the wrong pattern number down for the doll shorts I made.

Here is the CORRECT pattern number:

3491

Again, I am so sorry I gave you all the wrong pattern number.

Also, I'm sorry I haven't done the videos yet. I actually took a video for the surprise thing, but I need to do it
again to add some stuff. I promise I will do them soon! My sister is giving me her old camera this weekend, which takes videos and uploads to the computer!! So I will be doing lots of videos after that! Later I will also show you my final sewing projects I made in my last week of sewing camp!

Thanks for reading! :)

~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)