Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Doll Sized Notebooks!

Hey! :)

Today my mom and I went... Back to School Shopping!!!! It seems like everyone is doing that. I wonder why. :D LOL I also got a haircut, which I LOVE! (Two inches off, styled, angled, curled, and layered!)

Anyway, we went to Staples, which by the way, is having awesome sales right now like 1 cent notebooks and copy paper! I was looking through the sale booklet and saw mini composition notebooks for 50 cents! I decided to get some for my dolls! I was searching through all the supplies and found these!
















Purple and Green with flowers!
















They are so cool!







































































Chrissa loves her notebooks! :D              
                                                               

Have you ever found doll sized school supplies?

Thanks for reading!

~Anne~

3 comments:

  1. Aww, those are so pretty Anne!! :D And perfect for dolls! Chrissa looks really cute with one! :) I also like the top she is wearing! Once I found little doll-sized sticky notes. I got some and they are really cute for dolls. But I might use them for myself some time cause they are fully functioning sticky notes...just teeny! LOL

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh I remember your doll- sized sticky notes. They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)