Sunday, August 29, 2010

Charlotte & Coconut!

Hello everyone! :)

I recently took some pictures of Charlotte and Coconut for AGC Round, Escape! I think they turned out pretty well! :)


















It was a sunny day...... :D And Coconut decided to escape from Charlotte with her leash!



















Now Charlotte has to catch her!


















"Coconut, come back!"























After much running, a very tired, Charlotte eventually caught the running Coconut.

"Aha! I caught... you.. Coconut!" "Ruff!" "Ruff!"

THE,

END

P.S. Which was your favorite picture?

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! My favorite is the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute Anne!! You should totally win an honorable mention for this round! It's such a creative idea! :D My favorite picture is #1 or #4. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks Phoebe and Quinlyn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)