Friday, June 25, 2010

My entry for Roses are Read's Summer Photo Contest!

Hi everyone!

I decided to enter Roses are Read's Summer Photo Contest!

This is the photo I decided to use!



Charlotte loves the outside!

What does summer mean to me?
When I think of summer, I think of being outside on a sun- shiny day! I love the sunshine, the trees, and the grass. Summer means sitting outside and reading your American Girl magazine with your doll and a glass of lemonade on a sunny day!

Hope you like it!

I will post more pictures of Rebecca this week too! :)

Hope you all are having a great summer!

~Anne

2 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks for entering! :)

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Wow! Beautiful American girl. These are one of the most popular doll items available today. Thanks a lot…

    American Girl Doll Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)