Friday, August 27, 2010

Sad News about Felicity & Elizabeth

Hi everyone,

I just found out some sad news. American Girl is retiring Felicity and Elizabeth next. :(  There is a little button
on their page that says. "Soon we'll say goodbye to Felicity." It seems like every year American Girl retires another historical character. First Samantha, then Kirsten, and now Felicity and Elizabeth. If you remember, a few years ago they retired Felicity and brought her back along with a movie and a new collection. Now they want to retire her again. :( Felicity was my first doll, so I am very sad to see her go. :( This probably
means another doll will take her place, but I personally think they should keep Felicity & Elizabeth. I
also think they should bring Samantha AND Kirsten back! I don't know why American Girl keeps doing this every year. What do you think about this? I wonder if they'd change their mind, if many many girls wrote a letter to them.......



















Felicity is just too cute, how could they retire her?

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)