Sunday, August 22, 2010

How to Wash Your Doll's Hair Videos!

Hi everyone! :)

I recently made videos on how to wash your doll's hair! I chose to do Lilly Claire's hair because I got her at a yard sale and I hadn't washed her hair yet. There are 5 parts because my camera kept going out of battery. Hope you like the videos and find them helpful! :)

Part 1:




Part 2:


Part 3:



Part 4:


Part 5:

Thanks for watching! Sorry I had to make so many parts.

Now for some pictures!



















Lilly getting her hair dried by the fan.
























An upside down picture.



















AND AFTER!!!!










































Her hair is so smooth, shiny, silky and beautiful after washing her hair! Again, I used Herbal Essence Berry Tea & Orange Flower Shampoo and Conditioner. Always remember to ask a paren't permission before washing your doll's hair.

Thanks for watching and reading! :) More pictures and videos to come SOON!


~Anne~

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Anne!!! Lilly Claire's hair looks so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)