Friday, October 29, 2010

Doll Halloween Costumes!

Hi everyone!!!

Happy early Halloween! :D

Today, I have pictures of my American Girl dolls in their Halloween costumes! By the way, these NEW pictures were taken today with my NEW camera! My old one fell on the floor and broke. :(

1st Shot



2nd Shot!





















Now for a closeup of each of them! YAY!












Charlotte is a Snowflake
Chrissa is a Violet
Ruthie is a Bee
Rebecca is a Baby
Kirsten is a Fairy
Lanie is a Baker
Felicity is a Sleepy Person LOL :D
Lilly is Hannah Montana

Whose costume was your favorite? Are your dolls dressing up for Halloween? Are you dressing up for Halloween? More FUN Halloween posts SOON! :)


5 comments:

  1. My girls played with their all hallows eve stuff from the stop and dressed up a little .. they are not going to get dressed this year I have a feeling ..

    I love the snowflake outfit but you did a good job on them .. your girls look so happy to be getting dressed up .. some of us might just get costumes on .. LOL!!

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costumes, Anne! :D Yes, all my dolls and me are dressing up for Halloween! I'm going to be a pioneer and I still have to decide about some of my doll's costumes. :) We're going to be pretty busy tomorrow because Michael's birthday is then. :)

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :) I like the snowflake outfit too!

    That's a great idea to be a pioneer, Quinlyn! That sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE outfits! What did you make the snowflake costume out of? Kirsten's is gorgeous :) what did you make it out of? fantastic job Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Brooke!

    Actually, the snowflake outfit is a retired Swanlake ballet outfit from American Girl. Kirsten's outfit is a Build a Bear dress that I fixed, so it would fit her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)