Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Fall and October!

Happy October and Fall everyone! :)



I know Fall started a few weeks ago, but I was too busy to post due to sophmore year of high school. Anyway, I'm so excited it is Fall and October for so many reasons! One reason is because I have a THREE day weekend because of Columbus Day! Another reason is because I will be Sixteen in 17 days!!!! (October 25) I'm very very excited!!!! The weather has been mostly very cold lately, but today it is actually rather warm. My family and I have gone to a couple of orchards lately too! As a matter of fact, I think we are going again on Sunday! We picked apples and we went to a pumpkin patch! I picked out a miniature pumpkin there! Speaking of pumpkins here is a picture I took!


I know that this dress isn't a Fall dress at all. It's actually a Christmas dress. LOL However, I thought it looked really cute on Rebecca! So you'll probably see more pictures of her in it around Christmas time.  Can you guess which doll's collection this dress is from? ;) The first one to guess wins! LOL
Anyway,  there are so many things I just LOVE about Fall-Thanksgiving, the leaves, pumpkins, yummy candy, apple cider, and so much more! What is your favorite thing about Fall? Are you doing anything special for Fall? I was also thinking about possibly having a Fall contest with prizes. I'm not sure yet though. It depends on my school schedule. What do you think about it?
Well, I hope you all are having a HAPPY Fall, October, and weekend!  Thank you all for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)