Monday, December 27, 2010

Introducing... Elizabeth!!!!

Hi everybody!!!

Yes, now you know by the title who my new American Girl doll is!!! :D I'm sure you have all been waiting patiently to see pictures too! ;)

                            Elizabeth Cole

She is gorgeous!


She is my first doll with pierced ears!


Full view of her!


Detail of the beautiful dress.

Her adorable shoes. :)

The pink fabric.

More detail of her dress.

Elizabeth Cole & Felicity Merriman

Best friends! :)

They look so cute together!


With their dolls. ;)

I really wanted to get Elizabeth and I had to get her before she retired!

I had four people enter my Guess the Doll Game! Thank you Miranda, Claire, Phoebe, and Maeve for entering! You all guessed Elizabeth and you were all obviously correct! Congratulations! :)

You all earned an award, here it is!

Hope you like it! :)

I'm so happy and thankful I got Elizabeth! Do you have Elizabeth or Felicity? What American Girl doll/s have you gotten lately?


10 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Don't you love her? I got Elizabeth too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Elizabeth, too! I also got Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown! Congrats on Eliza! Now I have a best Friends Collection of Lissie and Elizabeth! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got felicity's Riding gown and Holiday Gown, and Felicity's Fashion Studio:)

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get the Duggar thing on your blog, I LOVE 18 Kids and Counting!

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - she's a cutie! I recently got Mia for Christmas, and my sister got #35 (Ginny) for Christmas.

    Happy holidays!
    ~Claire~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is cool you got Elizabeth! She is a pretty doll. I didn't get any AG dolls for Christmas but I did get the 18" Rapunzel doll. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nice comments everyone! :)

    Emma- You can right click the picture of the Duggars I have on my blog and save it to your computer. Then just put the picture where ever you want on your blog. :) (I found it on someone's blog and under neath it said if your a fan of the Duggars... put this on your blog, so I did!) :)

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I put the award on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miranda!

    Just right click the award with your mouse and click save picture as. Then a window will come up and you hit the save button on your computer. Then go to your blog and click design.(You have to sign in with your account first.) Click the gadget button and choose picture. Then upload the picture. After that, save your changes and your award should appear on your blog! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :)

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)