Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Awards and TAG!

Hi everyone! :)

A while ago, I was awarded and tagged, but I wasn't able to post on my blog yet. So I'll do the tag now! Sammy @ Sammy Sleuth's Blog tagged me! :) Thanks, Sammy! Here I go! :)

Here is the first award:


For this award, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you might not know.

1. I was born in Florida.
2. I don't like traveling on planes.
3. I am an aunt! :)
4. I am the youngest in my family.
5. I love watching Little House on the Prairie!
6. I go to a private school.
7. I used to really dislike pickles, but now I like them. LOL

I will tag:

Madeline @ American Girl Doll Central
Gabby @ I Heart American Girl
Karalee @ My View of the World
Miranda @ Sweet Pea Cove: A world for dolls

The next award is:



For this award, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things that make me happy, which are a little unusual.

1. Jumping on a Trampoline
2. Eating Ice Cream
3. Getting something in the mail
4. Getting a new pair of shoes
5. Going down a water slide
6. Water Balloons
7. A Beach

I will tag:

Madeline @ American Girl Doll Central
Gabby @ I Heart American Girl
Karalee @ My View of the World
Miranda @ Sweet Pea Cove: A world for dolls


The next award is for anyone who promises to be pure. So I don't need to tag anyone.



The last award is:



I don't have to write anything for this one, but I'll tag:

Madeline @ American Girl Doll Central
Gabby @ I Heart American Girl
Karalee @ My View of the World
Miranda@ Sweet Pea Cove: A world for dolls


WOW! This was a long post! Thanks again for tagging me, Sammy!

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)