Monday, December 20, 2010

News about Kanani!

Hi everyone! :)

I have heard some exciting news about Kanani, Girl of the Year 2011!!! :) Here is what I found out!!

The two book titles are: Aloha Kanani and Good Job, Kanani. Both of them are by Lisa Yee.

There are also a few other new books as well! Oodles of Ocean Fun and Lend a Hand.

You can see pictures of the books on the Amazon site!

I think Kanani is so gorgeous! She has brown curly hair and her meet outfit is a cute blue dress! There is also a snow cone making set, a dog, a chair set, girl & doll pajamas, swimming gear, and more in her collection!!! You can see pictures of these new items by clicking this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRt2P59lFE!!

Her accessories remind me of Kailey's (a previous GOTY doll) accessories.

So, what do YOU think of Kanani? Are you going to get her when she comes out?






P.S. My Guess the Doll Game is still open to anyone that wants to participate! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I think her outfits look a lot like Kailey's. Wouldn't it be cool if the snow cone machene actually worked? That would be awesome! I love her hair! It is SO long! Hmm...My birthday is in a few months...Maybe...:) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. I have Kailey and I think the stuff looks very similar but it is still very cute. I going to get her!!! Your blog is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)