Thursday, December 30, 2010

My AG Christmas Presents!

Hi everyone!

These are the American Girl gifts I received on Christmas morning!! :)

 Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown



I LOVE the dress! :D

Detail of the dress

Cute pink shoes

Pretty Felicity

The hat

My mom told me that she was so worried she wouldn't be able to get this dress for me, that she knew I really wanted. When she called up the online American Girl Store they said they were sold out, so my mom asked if any of the stores would ship an item to her. The lady said the Chicago store would. The Chicago store still had the dress, so they sent it to my mom! :) I am very happy and thankful I was able to get this!

The Cozy Plaid Outfit

This is one of my favorite doll outfits ever! It is so cute, fashionable and stylish!




Adorable Purple Boots



Walking Coconut



Emily's Slippers for Girls

They are so comfy! :)

Doll Wristlet

Yes, it's the same one I gave away in my Thanksgiving Contest and the same picture too! LOL ;)

I also got AG Bubble Stickers!

I had a great Christmas! I hope you all did as well! I am so happy and thankful to have gotten all of my nice American Girl gifts!

What did you get for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Those things you got are awesome!! I have Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown, too:) I love your Rebecca! She's one I plan to get someday, but strangely I just want 2 dolls this year, Kit and Molly. ;)

    Your blog is so awesome! Keep up the great posts! :D

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)