Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Lights!

Hi everyone! :)

I just love the month of December! It is a month full of joy, happiness, family, fun, Christmas music, snow, Christmas, and the end of a year! I look forward to Christmas every year, especially during the four weeks of Advent leading up to it! We have many different traditions around Christmas time like decorating with... lights! :) Last weekend we put up our Christmas tree! We also put our lighted wreaths up outside! I took some pictures of Rebecca in front of the Christmas tree and some others too!

My favorite. :)

I love the lights. :)








Of course we still have to put the ornaments and other decorations up too! But we still have time for that.

How did you like my photography this time? Did you decorate at all for the holidays? Do your dolls like Christmas?

Only 21 more days until Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne!

    Those pics are SO pretty! I love Rebecca in that dress. Your photography is so beautiful and professional-looking.

    See you later! :)

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry! That was my older brother's Google Account. It is really from me, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your photos!!! Rebecca's hair was gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)