Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kanani GOTY Contest & More!

Hi everyone! :)

A few days ago, I received my January/February issue of American Girl magazine!

Guess what I found inside?

It's a Kanani Contest Ad!

In the contest, you create different Hawaiian e-cards! For every e-card you create, you get entered into the drawing to win a Kanani doll and book! You can start making e-cards on January 1st and it ends on
  April 15. 25 winners will be selected on April 30, 2011! It sounds like a really fun and neat contest! However, it says that this contest is open to girls who are between the ages of 8 and 13. So sadly, I cannot enter. :( Oh well.

Closeup of Kanani! She is really cute! I really like her long, curly hair!

I also found a whole page about Kanani in the magazine too!

In addition to the doll, book, and accessories, there will also be online games AND special events!

I'm very excited to see all of the new things come out on January 1st, including other NEW AG outfits and accessories! I am planning to read her books too! Are you excited for the arrival of Kanani and her accessories? Are you going to enter the Kanani contest? Are you planning on buying Kanani?


3 comments:

  1. HI! I'm personally unhappy about Kanani. I think she is copying to many AG dolls and I really wanted an African American GOTY. Also, I think her contest is very uncreative but I do want to read her books!

    Also, have you picked out a middle name for Elizabeth?
    ~Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabby! :)

    I haven't picked out a middle name for Elizabeth yet. I'll pick out a middle name soon though! :)

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby I agree she's like Jess, Marisol, and Kailey! I do like her long curly hair though! Her eyes aren't very pretty though but I do like some of her clothes, and I'm going to enter the Kanani Contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)