Monday, December 27, 2010

What I got for Christmas!!

Hi everyone!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I definitely did! :)

This is what I got for Christmas!

Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown
Emily's Slippers for Girls
Cozy Plaid Outfit for Dolls
Doll Wristlet
AG Stickers
$50.00 Amazon Gift Card
$50.00 JCPenny Gift Card
Silly Bands
Peppermint Patties and Candy Canes
Anne of Green Gables: A New Beginning DVD
The Gothard Sisters CD
Irish Dance Music CD
Friendship Bracelet Making Book
Nail Polish
Shower Gel
Loofa
Candy Cane Scented Lip Gloss
Lip Balm
Soap Set (It's shaped like fruit!)
Pen
Pink Quilt and Pillow Case
Pink Blanket (so comfy and pretty!)
Pink Robe
Vera Bradley Duffel Bag
Vera Bradley Purse
Snowflake Necklace

I love all of my presents and I'm so thankful that I got them! I will post pictures soon!

What did you get for Christmas?

P.S. You can see pictures of my NEW American Girl doll, Elizabeth below!!!


1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome what you got for Christmas!! My cousin got a Vera Bradley purse set too, I'm not as into purses though. ;) I got Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown, too! Strange! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)