Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!!! I am having a great day with my family! :) It even snowed! This morning we opened presents and later today we are having a nice dinner! I received many awesome presents like Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown and I will definitely do a post about them soon! Yesterday we went to the VERY crowded Christmas Eve Mass, made Christmas cookies, watched the Nutcracker, and visited with friends too! :) It has been a very fun week!

 
Our tree and presents!! :)

Nativity Scene

Happy birthday Jesus! :)




I can't believe it's almost 2011!!!! 2010 is going by so fast! Since I started this blog, I have posted a grand total of 92 posts! You have all been such sweet friends and I love reading all of your comments! THANK YOU! :)

What are you doing for Christmas?

A very Merry Christmas from all the dolls and me!!!!


Just a reminder that I will do a post about my NEW American Girl doll later this week!!!! I will also post the awards for anyone that won the Guess the Doll Game! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)