Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Header Picture?

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all of your comments!! I have recently received a comment about my header picture. The problem is that Blogger doesn't make the picture any bigger when I upload it. It always uploads it as that size. My previous header pictures would upload as the larger size though. ??? I would like to make my header picture bigger... The quick editing button disappeared as well, even though the yes choice is selected. I also have to sign out and sign in to comment. Have any of you ever had this problems? Do you how to fix them?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, and congratulations, Anne! You have been awarded the (Early) Holiday Spirit Award, to claim your prize, please go to http://caelen12.blogspot.com/2011/11/watching.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had this problem, but I know how to fix it. For the header, just go to www.picnik.com and re-size the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your help Emma! I will try that! Thanks for the award Caelen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, that's strange. If resizing it doesn't work, I'd suggest unselecting 'shrink to fit' (if it is already selected) when uploading your header photo to Blogger, if you know what I mean. If none of this works, I'm guessing something is wrong with your header width in your blog's code or even with your blog's template?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)