Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chrissa and Ruthie

Not much has been going on today. It has been rainy and gloomy. I hope the sunshine comes out soon. I took a few photos of Chrissa and Ruthie a few days ago.

















I made Chrissa's outfit at a sewing camp one year. You can see more outfits I made HERE  and HERE
You can see more HERE as well.
Have you ever made an outfit? I am planning on making something else very soon... I have not started on it yet, but I will post the results when it's finished.


6 comments:

  1. I really like the outfit you made Chrissa. I wish I knew how to sew. =)
    Great post.
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm doing a sewing camp this week, too, and I'm learning how to sew. I made two bracelets for my dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do lots of sewing for my dolls. :) I have made them MANY outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Anne.
    I got my prize from you today. =)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I love the pictures of Chrissa and Ruthie! Chrissa's outfit is so cute, you did an awesome job on it! I've sewed a few aprons for my dolls, but not an outfit yet. I need to learn a little bit more on how to use my sewing machine. :)

    Also, I love your picture of Charlotte on your header! She's so pretty!

    Hope you have a great day! :)

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne,
    Cute pics!

    Your friend,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)