Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Blog Cupcake!

Yes... the title is kind of funny. LOL

Yesterday, my sister and I made cupcakes with chocolate icing!
















They were actually shaped like muffins because we made them in a muffin pan, but they tasted like cupcakes.

I decided to get a little creative with the icing and decorate some of them! :D
















Can you read my messy hand writing? ;) If you cannot, it says AG Friends! I could not fit the American Girl part of it because the cupcake was too small. hehe
















Delicious!

What is your favorite kind of cupcake?

5 comments:

  1. IDK about what kind of cupcakes, I like them all! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite kind of cupcake is the one I can eat! lol Those look really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I don't know. Chocolate with vanilla icing or vanilla with chocolate icing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav cupcake is a choclate cupcake with vanilla frosting and ice cream in it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh we like the white ones with the confetti inside of them .. with a vanilla icing ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)