Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Photo Gallery 2011!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :)

Priya @ American Girl Playground sent me a beautiful photo of her dolls, Penelope, Rebecca, and Lanie by the Christmas tree!
















I love your photo Priya! Your dolls look so cute in their outfits near the tree! The lighting is really neat too!

TracAn sent me a cute photo too!




















Your dolls look gorgeous in their holiday outfits!

Thank you both so much for sending me a photo!

You both may take the award below!
















If you want to, you can still send me a Christmas/winter photo to agfan2010@aol.com and I will add it to this post.

I hope you have all have a fun Christmas!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Sorry we did not get one sent in .. Mama is working on our Christmas stockings and she just takes quick breaks because she has to get all 12 done before tonight. She decided to make us homemade ones, the ones we had before did not hold much they were way tiny, these she made bigger. LOL .. back to sewing ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! I will add the award to my blog. I'm so happy you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i Anne!! i am having a contest on my blog, a dolls life, and i was wondering if you wanted to join i need some more people so will you?!! i LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emma!

    American girl- I will check your contest out! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)