Friday, November 12, 2010

Fairy Tale

Hello everyone! :)

Today, I have a whole new set of pictures of Rebecca! It's called Fairy Tale because it's for Round 1 of

AGC, which is Fairy Tale! I took many photos outside and they all turned out really nice in my opinion. I just

love my camera! ;)

Fairy Tale


She has such a cute and gorgeous face!


Rebecca imagining she is a princess with her Cinderella doll.
The one I chose for the contest!





Thanks for looking! Which one was your favorite?




5 comments:

  1. I liked all of them! Great pictures and a fantastic model :)Quite a pretty gal there. Could you visit my blog?

    www.americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...they all turned out really nice. Rebecca has such a beautiful face! :) Good luck with the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne! :D

    That's so pretty! Rebecca is so cute and you are an awesome photographer! :)

    See you later!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pics, Anne! please visit my blog!! It's AG based, too!! Luv yours!!!

    ~Emma and her dolls~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for the nice compliments on my pictures!! :)

    Emma- I would love to visit your blog! Could you give me the link to it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)