Saturday, April 2, 2011

Springtime in April

Hi everyone!

I wanted to show you all some of my latest photography!



She is so pretty. :)




Very sunny :)


My entry of AGC Round 2. :)

What do you and your dolls like to do in the spring?

My dolls and I like going outside. :) I think I may be having a Spring/Easter Contest later in April. This time hopefully the prize will be a Spring Outfit for dolls!! :) I recently found some adorable doll clothes at a store! There will be more details about that later. :)

For now, Happy Spring! :)

~Anne~

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Elizabeth looks so pretty in that outfit! Love the boots! :)

    ~Alisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)