Friday, February 18, 2011

The Poll Results!!

Hi everyone!!!
I'm so excited to share with you the results of the poll!!

In an earlier poll, I asked you: What do you think I ordered a few days ago for my AG dolls?

1 % said A Pair of Pants
1%  said Some New Shoes
1% said A Winter Coat
4% said A Mini Doll From AG
2% said An Outfit from AG
And no one voted for A Hat...

The 1% that said........ A Winter Coat is correct!!!!!!! :) Congratulations!

Thank you all for voting! I may be getting a mini doll later. :)

Here are some pictures of Ruthie modeling it for you!






So yeah that is what I ordered!!! Sorry it took me so long to post it!!

I ordered The Doll Winter Coat from Amazon. I got it for $16.85. You may be able to get it from other sellers on there too. Different sellers sell it at different prices. (I think I ordered mine from a different seller who was selling it.)

Anyway, I will have some more fun posts up this weekend because I have more time due to a THREE day weekend!!

Today I went to the Botanical Gardens in DC, so I will probably be posting pictures of that!! It isn't doll related, but it's still cool!!
Bye for now! :)

~Anne



4 comments:

  1. Weird, I went to D.C., too! I'm pretty sure we walked by the Botanical gardens, but we went to the Natural History and The Air and Space museums. Did YOU go to either of those museums?

    ~Miranda

    P.S. Ruthie looks lovely in that outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda! :)

    That's so neat we were both in D.C. LOL!
    I wasn't at either of those on that day, but I've been to the Air and Space one before and I think I've been to the other too.

    Ruthie says thank you! ;)

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Nice collection of American girl doll clothes. This is a fabulous way to blend gorgeous colors. Thanks a lot....

    American Girl Doll Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)