Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New AG Characters!

Hi everyone!

I have recently heard about TWO NEW AG Historical Characters. Their names are Cecile and Marie Grace! There are going to be two NEW books called Meet Cecile and Meet Marie Grace. The setting of the books are in New Orleans in 1853. The author of Meet Cecile is Denise Lewis Patrick and the author of Meet Marie Grace is Sarah Masters Buckley.

WOW! This is very exciting! I guess these are the next Historical dolls, which everyone has has been wondering about. I love both of their names too! What do you think? Are you excited?

You can read more and see pictures at Doll Diaries! :)

Thanks for reading!
~Anne~

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited as well! I'm not crazy about their names, though . . . Still, I think they sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)