Saturday, June 19, 2010

Remember the American Girl Real Beauty Products?

Hi everyone!

A few years ago, American Girl sold a line of beauty products called Real Beauty for girls. There was shampoo, lip gloss, lotion, shower gel and much more! There is also a book which you can still get called, Real Beauty. I really like these products! I was able to get many of the products a few years ago. Unfortunately, American Girl discontined them. :( Here are a few pictures of my AG Real Beauty stuff!



The shampoo and lip gloss smell really good! :)










Do any of you remember these? Do you have any Real Beauty products from American Girl?

~Anne

5 comments:

  1. I remember those! They sold them at Bath and Body Works! I can sort of remember getting some at one point, but I don't have them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bag that I got from a garage sale from there, but I didn't know about them.

    My mom says she saw them at B&BW but she went there to get them and they were all gone.

    AWESOME AWESOME blog Anne!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of those!!! I love them!!! I wish they still sold them though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all the ones with the stripes around them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)