Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Cool Doll Sized Find!

Hi everyone! :)

Today, my mom and I went to Michaels Craft Store! I needed to get some materials to make the things in my doll party kit. While I was looking around, I noticed a section with doll sized food!
LOOK what I found!

A mini ice cream cone and cupcake! At first I thought they were erasers, but they actually aren't. They are perfect for your AG dolls or your other dolls!

Rebecca loves cupcakes!


She also loves ice cream! :) She looks so cute holding it! :)

ADORABLE!

You can find these at Michaels for $1.00 each.

Do any of you have these? I think they are really neat, especially to use for your dolls!

~Anne

3 comments:

  1. I have an ice cream cone, a popsicle, a cupcake, a pie, 2 cakes and sushi. But mine are erasers and they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Yours are SOOOOOO CUTE too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)