Sunday, June 20, 2010

TAG!

Hi everyone! I found this tag on Quinlyn's blog and she tagged anyone who hadn't been tagged yet! Thanks, Quinlyn! :)



If you are tagged:

1. Post about the tag

2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award

3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded

4. Answer the questions along with your post

Here are my answers!

1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? I like both, but I like bananas better. :)

2: How many siblings do you have? 3

3: How old are you? 15

4: Do you live on a woodland, swamp, city, or other? Other, I live in a neighborhood :)

5: Scissors or glue? Scissors, I could always use tape. LOL

6: Describe your dream house. My dream house would be big with large windows, a big kitchen, a pool, a back yard, a pretty porch and patio, and would have many flowers around it.

7: Is your room clean? Ummm.. it's a little messy at the moment. LOL

8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? I would like to be Anne in Anne of Green Gables! :)

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? Italy!!! I've always wanted to go there! They have really good food there and cool shops! I also would like to go to France!

10: What denomination are you? Christian, Catholic

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!) No, I don't.

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? CHOCOLATE!!! :)

13: What is your favorite book? I like the Anne of Green Gables Series! I also really like the Mandie Mysteries!

14: Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Pasta

16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? Winter or Summer? I like watching both seasons. I like to watch Ice Skating in the Winter! I also like to watch swimming and gymnastics in the summer.

17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? I'd wonder what had happened and I'd tell my mom.

18: Describe yourself in three words. Friendly, Kind, and Sweet!

19: What do you hate? I really don't like having to write essays for school.

20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? I'd run away and call the police. LOL

I tag anyone that hasn't been tagged and wants to do it. :) Thanks again for tagging me, Quinlyn! :)

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)