Monday, June 28, 2010

I was Awarded!

Hi everyone!

Shelby @ 11 Dolls and Counting awarded me the Picture Perfect award and tagged me! Thanks, Shelby! :)



Here I go!


1. Have you ever got a detention? Nope

2. When was the last time you colored? A few days ago I was drawing and coloring with my AG gel pens. :)

3. What is your favorite dessert? Ice Cream and/or cake! :)

4. What was the last movie you watched? 16 Wishes- AWESOME movie! :)

5. Go to the nearest bathroom. How many rolls of toilet paper are there? 1

6. Turn your TV on. What channel and show is it? It's Disney channel and it's Suite Life on Deck.

7. How many pillows are there in the room you're in? 7 pillows LOL (I sew a lot.)

8. Who was the last person you talked to? My mom

9. What is your favorite room in your house? I like the kitchen, my room, the family room, and the living room. LOL

10. What is your best photography tip? Take many photos and make sure it's not dark when you're taking your pictures.

Now, I tag...

Sammy @ Sammy Sleuth's Blog

Karalee @ My View of the World

Maddi @ The Adventures of my American Girls

Thanks again for tagging me, Shelby! :)

Also check back soon for some exciting posts! ;)

~Anne

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog i just found it and i love so that is why i am following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, american girl fan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)