Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How to Make Doll Flip Flops- Craft # 1!

Hi everyone! :)

I decided to have some craft tutorials on my blog! Since it's summer, the first craft I will show you is doll flip flops!



Materials:

Craft Foam
Cardboard or thick index card
Ribbon
Scissors
Glue
Pen

Tutorial:

1. Begin by tracing both of your dolls feet on the craft foam. (Be careful not to get pen on your doll's foot.)

2. Next, cut both the tracings out.

3. Take your cardboard out and trace your foam tracings on to it.

4. Cut the cardboard tracings out.

5. Cut two 2-3 inch pieces of ribbon.

6. Glue the ribbon around each foam tracing, so that your doll's foot can go through the ribbon like a flip flop.

7. Next, glue the foam tracings to the cardboard tracings.

8. Make sure there is no extra foam or cardboard sticking out around the flip flop.

10. Try them on your doll!

I hope you enjoyed learning how to do this craft and I hope you have fun making them!

Do you have any suggestions for crafts you would like to me show you in the future? I might be able to

~Anne

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so doing that! Thanks!
    Did you come up with that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Actually, I got the idea from AG books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)