Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another TAG!!

Hi everyone!

I found another TAG from Sammy @ SammySleuth's Blog! She tagged anyone that wanted to do it! It's called the Inner Detective Tag and she made it! I would like to do it! All you have to do is answer the questions and then tag people! So here I go!

Q. Do you like Mysteries? A: YES!

Q. Have you read any Mystery books? A: Yes

Q. If you have, what mystery books have you read? A: I've read Nancy Drew, American Girl mysteries, The Boxcar Children, Mandie Mysteries, and probably others.

Q. If you could be a detective, would you? A: It sounds like a cool job, but I'm not sure I'd like to do it for a real job.

Q. Have you played any of the Nancy Drew Adventure games by Her Interactive? A: No, but I wish I could play one!

Q. If you have, what is your favorite game? A: I haven't played them.

Q. Have you played any of the Hardy Boy games? A: No

Q. If you have, what is your favorite game? A: I have not played the games.

Q. What is your favorite part about solving a mystery (In a game, or in a book, or in real life) A: I think it's great when you help people who were in danger when there was a mystery to solve.

Q. Did you like this tag? A: Yes, I did! :)

I tag:

Quinlyn

Karalee

Jasmine

Shelby

Thanks for tagging me, Sammy! :) This was a fun tag!

~Anne

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)