Saturday, October 23, 2010

Felicity Enjoys a Beautiful Fall Day! And Birthday Countdown!

Hello everyone!

Today is a beautiful Fall Day, so Felicity decided to go outside to enjoy it!

Felicity really looks like she is smiling here! :D

The sun made a shadow on her face.

Lying on the grass in the sunshine!

Pretty Lissie :)


Felicity has beautiful bright hazel/green eyes!


Bye! :)

Which picture was your favorite? Also, do any of you have ideas for halloween costumes for my dolls? I don't think all of my dolls are going to dress up, just some of them. So if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them! ;) AND..........

TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  I'm so very excited!!!! I will be 16!!! Actually today, I'm having a birthday celebration with my family! We are going to Outback Steakhouse! Then we are going to have cake, ice cream and presents back at the house! I'm still going to celebrate on Monday the 25, my actual birthday too though! Many posts to come about my 16th Birthday! So please check back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)