Thursday, October 28, 2010

Felicity Just For Fun Book Review! And a Discovery!

Hi everyone!

I recently went to Borders Bookstore and got the Felicity Just For Fun Book! But before I give you the book review, I wanted to tell you all something. I had noticed that at my particular Borders, the AG section seemed to be getting smaller and smaller each time I went. There were fewer AG things each time I went. However this last time I went to Borders, there was a HUGE section of AG books/things!!! Can you guess what Borders is now selling from the American Girl Line??!??? THE AMERICAN GIRL CRAFTS!!!! So, go to Borders because there is a lot of cool AG crafts there! Now for the book review:



The front cover. :)

And... here is a sneak peak inside the book!


(Sorry, I forgot to turn the flash off.)

It comes with a page of bookmarks! I thought that was cool!
This book has tons of puzzles, activities, recipies, games, crafts, stickers, and much more inside! It was $12.95 at Borders, which I thought was a little expensive for this book. But you can use coupons from Borders if you get them. I give this book an A+! I highly recommend it!

I'm planning to get Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown before she retires too! I also really want to get Elizabeth! ;)

Are you getting any of Felicity's things before she retires? Do you have this book? Do you like it?

Also, PLEASE check back soon because I have some FUN Halloween related posts coming your way VERY SOON! :D


3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! :)

    Wow, that's so cool about the A crafts at Borders! :) I will tell my mom about that and look the next time we go to our Borders! :D

    Also I love that Felicity book that you got! It looks so fun! :)

    Yes about the Felicity archiving thing - when I went to the American Girl Dallas store to buy Felicity, my mom also got Felicity's Tea Lesson Gown to be saved for Christmas, and I also want Elizabeth, Felicity's Cardinal Cloak, and Felicity's Holiday Gown. :) I don't think I'll get it all, but it's just stuff on my wishlist. :)

    By the way, I also want Lanie GOTY too . . . would you recommend her? Thanks!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!

    That's so nice that you got the Tea Lesson Gown! Yes, I definitely recommend Lanie! She is gorgeous and has beautiful blonde curly hair! Her dress and shoes are simply adorable as well! I think you would like her! :)

    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne! :)

    Thanks for the comments on my blog and now! I will try very hard to get both Elizabeth and Lanie! Thanks for the review! I think your Lanie is SO cute! :D

    Thanks again! :)

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)