Saturday, October 16, 2010

Places to find Dolls & Accessories!

Do you ever wonder where you can find things for you doll/s besides the American Girl Store? You probably do! I know I do! :D Well this post is all about the different stores where you can find dolls and accessories! Many of you probably already know this, but Target sells dolls and accessories! The brand at Target is called Our Generation! I discovered this a long time ago, but I wanted to show you some of the things they have, which I got from there! There is also a dollar section where you can find miniature things that are doll sized! Take a look!

 There are so many other stores where you can find dolls, accessories, and doll sized things too! Here is a list, which may help you:

Toys R Us
Michaels
Jo Ann's Craft Store
CVS
Walmart
Rite Aid Pharmacy
AC Moore
Claires
Sears- Sometimes has Dolly and Me dolls!
                     















I hope I helped you in your search for doll things!

Feel free to post a comment if you want to add a store where you found something, or if you just want to comment! :)

Thanks for reading my blog!

~Anne

P.S. There are NEW games on Inner Star U!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)