Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Girl of the Year 2011!!! BIG NEWS!

Hi everyone!

First, I'd like to thank all of you for your very nice birthday wishes to me! :)

Now, for some big AG news!!!! :D

The next GOTY will be........ Hawaiian! It looks like her name is Kanani! On the Borders Website, it says that the book title is Aloha Kanani. Apparently the book is by Lisa Yee as well. On Amazon, there is info about new GOTY books too! There are no pictures, etc. But everything will come out January 1, 2011!

You can read about it on Doll Diaries too!

I wonder what she will look like! Are you excited for a NEW GOTY?


5 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! That is SO awesome! I love Hawiian/oriental dolls! :) I hope I can get her! :D

    I love your blog!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! That is SO awesome! I love Hawiian dolls and I hope I can get this one! :)
    I love your blog!! :)
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are hoping that she is one that Mama does not want .. there are so many of us living here already we are not sure where she would fit .. LOL!!

    Personally I would love a new sister .. one more is just that much more fun ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet she looks so cool


    Aaaaaaaliyah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)