Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reading Tag!

Hi everyone! :)



I found a reading tag and award on May's Magical Blog and she tagged anyone that hasn't read any of the Harry Potter books. I have never read any Harry Potter books. Thanks, May!

So here is the tag:

What is your favorite book? I have a lot of favorite books. They are the Mandie Mystery Series, American Girl books, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, The Anne of Green Gables Series, The Little House Books, Cecile Gates if Gold, and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

What was the last book you read? Pride and Prejudice and Anne of Avonlea

How many times have you read your favorite book? Well, I've read some American Girl books more than once, like Meet Kit, Meet Felicity, etc.

Which do you prefer: reading a book, or watching TV? I like doing both, but I prefer watching TV.

What book are you currently reading? The Chosen by Chaim Potok and Anne of the Island by Lucy Maud Montgomery

What was the first book you ever read? (besides little learning to read books) Probably Meet Felicity. ?? I don't remember.

I liked this tag, it was fun! I tag anyone that had read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe or any of the Narnia books by C.S. Lewis.

Thanks for tagging me, May! :)

~Anne

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)