Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy March!!!

Happy March everyone!!

WOW!! It's already almost spring!!

Yesterday, I took some portraits of Elizabeth for the American Girl Contest Season 6!!! I also wanted to show you some pictures I took at the US Botanical Gardens in DC!! I went there for a Latin trip with my class in February!







I chose this one. :)

Have you ever participated in the American Girl Contest?

The inside of the Garden house was so beautiful!! You immediately went in and you felt like your were in a tropical rainforest because of the flowers, plants, water, mist, sun, and heat.



The pool.

I thought these flowers were gorgeous!

I love these too!



We weren't able to go every where because we only had a certain amount of time, but it was really neat to go anyway! :)

Have you ever been there?

Happy March!! It is almost time for Spring and a Spring/Easter giveaway!! :) Until then please vote on my giveaway poll on my right sidebar.
~Anne

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)