Monday, July 25, 2011

Kirsten and Charlotte's Photoshoot on a Rainy Day

It has been raining for quite some time today and I have been rather bored. I decided to take a photoshoot of Kirsten and Charlotte! I barely have any photos of Kirsten on my blog, so I thought you might like to see some pictures of her!



















I used a white poster board for the background. I got the idea from Karalee @ My View of the World.

Who would you like me to have in a photoshoot next? What have you and your dolls been up to?

I have a lot of fun and interesting things planned for this week, so stay tuned! :)









P.S. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! Be sure to check it out soon!

2 comments:

  1. It's raining today where I live. I really like the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. It's perfectly sunny today where I live. Sorry about the rain, but I love your shoot! I did a shoot with my dolls today! Visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)