Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Pet Show Outfit!

Hey everyone, it's Charlotte!

Anne bought me the Pet Show Outfit yesterday!! :)

I got to try it on finally!

Isn't it cute?

And I LOVE the headband!

Hi!!!!


I just love my new shoes!

The bow is pretty too.

I want to Congratulate Miranda! She guessed a few outfits and one of them was The Pet Show Outfit, so she earns an award and an extra entry in the next giveaway. By the way... umm... Anne keeps talking about a giveaway, which includes little things you all might like. :) I don't think it will be long before the giveaway starts! (Hint Hint) Anyway, Congrats Miranda! Here is your award!


Thanks to everyone who participated!

~Charlotte~

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! :D I was just trying to guess outfits for the sake of guessing, but NOW I have an award! :D Thank you!!! :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Miranda! Thanks for participating! :)

    ~Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, I forgot to ask this, but how do I add it to my blog?

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miranda! :)

    First, save your award to your computer. (Just right click it and save.) After that, click design at the top of your blog. Then on your layout, you should see somewhere "Add a Gadget." Click that, scroll down, and choose the one that says Picture. All you need to do afterwards, is just upload your picture. I think it automatically saves, but you can click save changes on your layout. It should appear on your blog. Hope this helps!

    ~Anne~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)