Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Photo Contest!

Hi everyone!

As part of my Fall celebration, I am hosting my First Fall Photo Contest! Last year I had a Thanksgiving Photo Contest and I received some amazing entries for it! I hope you can enter this one too!



For this contest, please take one photo of your doll/s celebrating Fall! They could be wearing costumes, playing in the leaves, making pumpkin pie... whatever you like! Be creative! Please have a parent's permission before entering as well. You can email me your pictures to agfan2010@aol.com. Please include your name/nickname and your doll/s names.

Your photos will be judged on creativity, the background, the lighting, and how your doll looks. (I mean your doll's hair should be neatly fixed, etc.) Tip: Photos often look better when they are taken outside because the lighting is very nice for pictures. Of course you can take them inside too, if you wish.

The winner will receive three fall themed posters, a fall related prize for dolls, and an award for their blog! Everyone who participates will receive an award for their blog too! I, sadly, can only ship to the U.S. I am sorry. :( You can still enter, even if you don't live in the U.S., if you want, and receive a participation award though! :)

You have until Friday, October 28th to send me your pictures! I will post everyone's pictures on Saturday, October 29th and announce the winner!

Have fun! Check back soon for more Fall Scavenger Hunts, games, and fun!


4 comments:

  1. i live in alaska and we got our first snow last night so outside won't work for me but i might still enter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see if I can enter, but I can't take pics outside. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definently enter tomorrow! Yay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)