Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The New American Girl Items!

Hi everyone! :)

American Girl has so many NEW cute outfits, accessories, and more! The JLY dolls are now called My American Girl dolls, which have new outfits and accessories! There is a new pet set, spa set, bathtub, braces set, earrings, horse, and much more! My favorite new things are the Pet Show Outfit for dolls and the Fall Treats Set! I'm asking for those for my birthday! The Pet Show Outfit is simply adorable! I also like the Pretty & Plaid Outfit and Western Riding Outfit & Hat for dolls! Some other new things are the Healthy Smile Set for dolls and the Sweet Treats Pajamas! There is so much more though! You can see them all on the website! What is your favorite new thing?

Although, I love the new stuff, I'm a little upset you have to buy a new doll to have full access to play the new games... it's so expensive. It also seems a little bit like Webkinz.

~Anne

1 comment:

  1. It's just a lame scam!!!! I also LOVE the Pet Show dress. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)