Saturday, July 24, 2010

COOL TAG!

Hi everyone!

I found this tag on Jerica's Blog, it's an old tag, but I want to do it! She tagged anyone that wanted to do it.

Thanks, Jerica!

Here I go:

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch! I love ranch dressing on salad and on cucumbers!

What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Outback Steakhouse

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Chocolate Chip Cookies and macaroni and cheese that's not from a box.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? I like plain cheese, or with just some pepperoni.

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter & Jelly

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? 3

What color is your cell phone? Blackish-greyish with a pink cover on it. ;)

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? Well, at the moment my cell phone is out of battery. But I think it's from one of my friends.

Who was the last person to call you? Well my older brother called my mom and me today.

BIOLOGY

Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I've had teeth pulled.

What was the last heavy item you lifted? Groceries

RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know when you were going to die? I don't think so.

If you could change your name what would it be? I like my name, so I woudn't change it.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No

DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you have? 2

Last time you had a run- in with the cops? NEVER
Last person you talked to in person? My mom

Favorite month? October, December, and summer months

CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? Yes

Mood? Excited to sew doll clothes next week!

What are you listening to? My mom

Watching? The computer screen and the TV

Worried about? I'm not really worried at the moment.

RANDOM-OLOGY

What's the last movie you watched? Little House on the Prairie and How the West was Won

Do you smile often? YES!

Do you always answer your phone? Most of the time

It's four in the morning and u get a text, who is it? My friends don't text me that late. It would probably be a wrong number.

What would you change your eye color to if you could? Blue

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't go to Sonic.

Doo you own a digital camera? Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish? No, but I'd like one.

Favorite Christmas song? I like so many Christmas songs, that I can't decide.

What's on your list for your birthday? A Vera Bradley Duffle Bag & Notebook, doll stuff, an AG doll, clothes, makeup, and jewelry!

Can you do push ups? Yes, they aren't perfect though. My PE teacher makes us do them.

Can you do a chin up? I don't think I've ever done one.

Do you have any saved texts? Not ones I've sent.

Ever been in a car wreck? No, thank goodness!

Do you have an accent? No, but I had a funny little kid accent when I was really little.

What is the last song to make you cry? I think it was "Only Hope" from a Walk to Remember. But I wasn't really crying.

Plans tonight? Babysitting my nephew while he is sleeping and watching Little House on the Prairie.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? What does that mean?

Have you ever been given roses? Yes, I think for ballet recitals and graduation.

Current hate right now? I really don't like when it is 101 degrees outside.

Met someone who has changed your life? Yes

What were you doing at 12 A.M yesterday? Reading in bed, but just about to quit and go to sleep.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? I wondered if my family was coming to visit.

This was a fun tag! Thanks for tagging me, Jerica! I tag anyone that wants to do this tag!

I'm up late tonight babysitting, so I am tired.

~Anne~

4 comments:

  1. Your welcome! I tagged you again! lol Check it out at my blog ilovefjords.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me again! I will do it as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tag me? Please! I don't know how to get tagged, in fact, I've never heard of them 'till now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged anyone that would like to do this tag. If you want to do this tag, you copy the tag onto your blog. You say who tagged you and you fill out your answers to the questions. Then you tag who ever you want. I didn't tag specific people for this tag, but you can do it! :) If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)