Monday, July 26, 2010

Rebecca Photo Shoot- Poll Results!

Hello everyone! :)

So for a few weeks, I had a poll on my right sidebar. It said "Who would you like to see more pictures of?" Then is had all the names of the dolls I own underneath it. The doll with the most votes was.........................
REBECCA!

So as promised, I took many pictures of the winning dolly.... Rebecca! Here are the photo shoot pictures:






















Pretty Becky outside






















Becky on the bench






















I like this dress on her. :)
























:)

I hoped you liked the pictures! :) Did you like this idea? I may do a poll like that again! Also, tommorow is the last day to enter my Giveaway! Thank you to everyone that has already entered!

~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, Anne!!! :D Oh, and yes I will enter your giveaway if I haven't already...have I? I don't think I have...LOL

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Quinlyn! Actually, you already entered my giveaway. LOL Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please be kind and respectful when commenting. Please do not use any bad words either. Thank you! :)